Spring Hygge Home
When we first read about hygge and it's cozy Scandinavian charm, we instantly connected. While most often we associate the winter months with blankets & candles glowing, we love the idea of bringing those elements to life in the spring time too. We've been doing some major planning for our future farmhouse, but in the meantime, we've been picking up pieces that still work in our current house.
We just picked up this gorgeous wire basket from The Home Market's Hilldale shop over the weekend. It's perfect for neatly stowing blankets for movie nights. The leather straps give it the perfect rustic modern vibe.
If you're digging the Scandinavian hygge-inspired style as much as we are, we've rounded up a few of our favorite pieces for spring. They all have the same cozy elements as our winter picks, but in a fresh color palette and modern minimalist decor.
SHOP The POST:
spring hygge style
1. Mid-Century Arm Chair: I love that this upholstery almost looks like denim. It feels classic but cool and would make a great statement in a living room.
2. Faux Wood Planter: Bring the outside in, even if you have a dark living room like ours!
3. Macarame Wall Hanging: I love the 70's boho vibes of this wall hanging. I'm learning how to DIY them as well!
4. Blush Velvet Pillow Cover: This velvet pillow cover is ultra-soft, I like to think of it as the spring version of the faux fur pillows we loved this winter.
5. William Morris Art Print: "Have nothing in your house you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful"- William Morris | How perfect is this quote for a minimalist home?
6. "Chasing Slow" Book: This book by Erin Loechner is on the top of my must-read list! The journey to slow living is one we've been making a priority these days.
8. Pink Himalayan Salt Candle Holder: I know lots of people with the Himalayan sea salt lamps and love them for their powers to cleanse the air, reduce stress, and sleep better. These tea light holders have the same features.
9. Southwestern Throw Blanket: The black & white southwestern pattern adds a pop of pattern to a neutral colored couch. It gives us major wanderlust vibes.