Friday Favorites: Vol. 3
Happy Friday everyone! We just realized today is our six year dating anniversary, which makes this weekend even sweeter. We're planning on celebrating with sushi (where we dined on our first date!) & a little road trip to Ikea - what more could one want?
This is what we're digging this week - from local events to upcoming projects!
- Shopping: the Hilldale Sidewalk Sale! Madison friends, there are some incredible deals and special events like live music, food demos & tastings, happening this Friday and Saturday. We'll be sharing our favorite finds from the sale on our Instagram, but be sure to stop by to join in the fun!
- Listening to: Leon Bridges. I love his soulful, retro sound. It's perfect to have on in the background while we eat dinner or if I need an afternoon pick-me-up.
- Drinking: Iced Mint Cold Brew from Ancora Coffee. We stopped by the new University Avenue location the other day, and couldn't get over the beautiful rustic modern decor and amazing coffee.
- Reading: "Norwegian Wood: Chopping, Stacking, and Drying Wood the Scandinavian Way"- I picked this up during the Prime Day sale and not only does it look great sitting on our coffee table -it's full of tips that I'm excited to put to good use when we have our wood burning stove out at the farm.
- Watching: Game of Thrones.. need I say more! Lauren & I bonded over the series together and are so glad it's back on so we can gather by the TV with a glass of wine each Sunday.
- Planning: a fun DIY collaboration that we're working on with Revel Madison. Stay tuned for details, it's going to be a cool project!
A special thanks to Hilldale for sponsoring content on La Petite Farmhouse! We love supporting local Madison businesses and sharing the cool things happening around our area.